Our cats are always communicating with us through their body movement and sound or behaviors, but we don’t understand some of their skill or what the meaning of those behaviors. How amazing this kind of pet if they can talk, they are more talkative compare to human. In this article I will share with you the tips on how to understand the behavior of your cat.
1. Ears turn back – If you saw your cat having this behavior, they are analyzing something. They are not sure of what to do and that’s also the time that they are planning their next move.
2. Exposing their tummy – If your cat rolling back in fort and showing its tummy, it means they trust you or it is a complete trust behavior. This is another symbol that they are comfortable with your or with the surrounding.
3. Lying down on your on your newspaper or book – They feel comfortable and feel the complete control of the situation.
4. If they are seating down, staring and not moving – It means they are planning to attack something, they are just waiting for the right time when and where to attack. Cats are always making their attack so sure. Another sign, if you look into their eyes their pupil enlarge before they pounce.
5. If they are Hissing – If your cat hissing you don’t to stay back and leave them alone, it means that they are unhappy or your cat is not comfortable with the situation or space ( tight spot). You need to give them space for them to relax.
6. Purring – it means your cat is happy, and there are also some other reason if your cat is purring. They might be waiting for something to make them happy or sometimes they felt something pain in their body.
7. Scratching – It is another behavior of cats if they want more attention from you, they are doing this if they feel bored. You can stop this behavior instead you can provide another option. You can provide their scratching post, where they can do scratching at all times.
8. Yowling – it means your cat is lonely and restless; it needs you attention through playing. Just give it a play.
9. Tail upright and normal posture – It means they are happy and always in good condition.
10. Swishing or wagging tail – It means that there someone bothering them, sometimes it cause them to run away.