1 package of spice cake mix
1 package of white cake mix
1 package of beige or white sandwich cookies
1 package of vanilla pudding mix
15 Tootsie Rolls
Unused cat litter box
Unused cat litter scooper
1. Prepare both cake mixes as directed.
2. Prepare pudding mix as directed.
3. Crumble cookies either in a blender or by hand.
4. Crumble completely cooled cakes into a large mixing bowl.
5. Place 1/3 of the crumbled cake into the unused cat litter box.
6. Top with 1/3 of the pudding.
7. Top with 1/4 of the cookie crumbs
8. Repeat steps 5-7 to make three layers. You should end with crumbled cake, and have some of the cookie crumbs left over.
9. Heat Tootsie rolls in the microwave about 10 seconds (just to make them pliable.)
10. Shape the Tootsie rolls to look like cat droppings, and place on top of cake.
11. Sprinkle with remaining cooking crumbs.
12. Use the cat litter pooper scooper to serve.