How many ways dogs benefit humans.
The friendship of man’s dog is one of the oldest in the world. The bones of dogs found in China have been dated to 15,000 years, however, if dogs were used as food or animals is unknown. But in Germany, graves and human bones and dog buried together some 14 000 years. Dog lovers have their own images of how the human-dog relationship started. Maybe a wolf crept near the fire for warmth and the man started talking to him. Perhaps, the dogs began to see the man who allowed them to participate in the death of the game. Perhaps a lonely boy befriends a dog near camp. Whatever the story, this is clear, dogs and people living lives intertwined. As we enjoy the dogs after them, dogs benefit in several ways.
A. As a pet. Growing up without a dog growing up alone. A dog means a child’s joys and sorrows, and all the comforts and companionship. A dog never judges. You can tell a dog to your worst fears and sins lick her face. A dog is the best antidote to loneliness that people of all ages can attest. Dogs as pets provide soothing scientific studies have shown interest. People sharing their lives with dogs have lower blood pressure to reduce stress and weight are generally lower as they walk with their dogs. Dogs amuse us, they protect us and give us a perspective on what is really important.
2. As a service dog. Request a hearing, visual, physical means or interested person that you and your dog will get the answer: freedom. A service dog helps a blind person to walk freely in the streets to get to work, ride transit, and socially. A guide dog helps a person with a hearing to receive an alert to the sound of his life as a doorbell or phone rings, or a baby crying. A service dog can make walking easier for a person with Parkinson disease can open and close the doors, and to bring a person in a wheelchair. A service dog can say to an owner of an impending crisis of epilepsy. A service dog can provide moral support for someone with emotional problems or anxiety.
3. In the military field. The dogs were used by people for centuries. As a messenger, guards and sentries, which helped their peers and often paid with their lives?
4. The police and the job search. Dogs help police arrest suspects behind the suspects escaped. The search for people lost in remote areas and rescuing victims
5. Grazing. Good Shepherd dog does the work of 20 men by sheep and cattle district. Working on instinct taught special orders, which can lead to all the animals safely to the desired area. They are also guardians of the flocks at night.
6. Chase. Among birds, foxes and even bears, dogs are faithful companion hunting of man. Recycling of birds fell from the freezing water to prove his worth. Sport of bird hunting is an art as it is field trial dogs are judged on style, speed and accuracy.
7. Entertainment. All the players know that if they share the screen or the stage with a dog that the dog will always win. It’s good to know that after hours of shooting that goes home and be a normal dog in the night with family who love them.
8. therapy dogs. Beyond the work with assistance dogs provide friendly visits to hospitals and nursing homes. Often, therapists help children to school feel more comfortable. You can even find a therapy dog story time at the library with their children. When children read to dogs by improving their skills, and the dogs love it.
The list of how dogs benefit is endless. Every pet owner knows that loyalty behind the eyes of your pet qualifies wagging like best friends. What better benefit could be that?