1. Pit Bulls (Weight: 55-65 lbs.)
This dog breed can even mangle the human to death as pit bull locks its jaws onto the booty until it is dead. It is the product of interbreeding between terriers and a breed of bulldogs to produce a dog that combined the gameness of the terrier with the strength and athleticism of the bulldog. They are of US origin.
2. Rottweilers (Weight: 100-130 lbs.) is self-confident and responds quietly and with a wait-and-see attitude to influences in its environment. The breed was bred especially for that purpose.Rottweilers are commonly used as guard dogs. They are of German origin.
3. German Shepherds (Weight: 70-100 lbs.) proved to be confident and fearless to local authorities & have a reputation among some individuals for biting and have been banned in some jurisdictions.
4. Huskies (Weight: 44-66 lbs.) have thick fur to protect them from the harsh, cold weather, but it protects them also against heat. Between 1979 and 1997 fifteen fatal cases were caused by huskies. They commonly having different colored eyes, known as heterochromia & gentle temperament.They are found in Alaska.
5. Alaskan Malamutes (Weight: 75-100 lbs.) can become destructive if they are bored. They requires a lot of exercises to be happy & are still in use as sled dogs for personal travel, hauling freight, or helping move heavy objects. They are found in Nordic.
6. Doberman Pinschers (Weight: 65-90 lbs.) attacks only if it believes that it, its property, or its family are in danger. They are one of the best guard dog breeds. They belong to German origin.
7. Chow Chow (Weight: 50-70 lbs.) is extremely loyal to its own family and will bond tightly to its master. If badly bred they can become aggressive dogs. Theymay appear to be independent and aloof for much of the day, keeping a distance from others. They are of Chinese origin.
8. Presa Canario ( Weight: 80-115 lbs.) of Canary Islands is fearlessness, huge power and of man-stopping ability. They are of strong character and are dominant animals requiring early socialization and obedience training. In some situations, the Presa can be aggressive towards other dogs & an attack of this guard dog can bring to the death any prey.
9. Boxer (Weight: 50-70 lbs.) of Germany is harmless in the family, but distrustful of strangers, bright and friendly but brave and determined when aroused. His intelligence and willing tractability, his modesty and cleanliness make him a highly desirable family dog. It is not so easy to train them as they are self-willed breed. Boxers are not typically aggressive by nature.
10. Dalmatian (Weight: 40-70 lbs.) of Yugoslavia is incredibly loyal and active & are revered for their excellent memories and survival instincts. Dalmatians need to be handled and socialized from a young age to prevent timidity, which if not addressed properly may result in aggression out of fear.
Two Doberman Pinschers (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Chow-Chow from 1915 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)